Fine Young Cannibals - The Raw & The Cooked
Fine Young Cannibals
The Raw & The Cooked
FLAC vers. size:
MP3 vers. size:
WMA vers. size:
TTA AA DXD AAC APE RA DTS
- 1858 downloads at 31 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1979 downloads at 29 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
- 1979 downloads at 29 mb/s
WMA album RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||She Drives Me Crazy||3:35|
Piano, Soloist – Jools Holland
|A3||I'm Not The Man I Used To Be||4:20|
|A4||I'm Not Satisifed||3:46|
|A5||Tell Me What
Drums – Martin Perry
|B1||Don't Look Back
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Simon Fowler
|B2||It's OK (It's Alright)||3:29|
|B3||Don't Let It Get You Down
Trumpet – Graeme Hamilton
|B4||As Hard As It Is
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jenny Jones Drums – Jenny Jones Saxophone – Bridgette Enever*Strings – Gavin Wright*Trumpet – Graeme Hamilton
|B5||Ever Fallen In Love
Written-By – Pete Shelley
- Copyright (c) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touchstone Pictures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Power Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Parsifal Studios
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Music Station, London
- Recorded At – AIR Studios
- Published By – Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Walt Disney Music Company
- Published By – Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Artwork [Paintbox] – Richard Baker (BPCC)*
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – George Chandler (tracks: A2, A5, B2), Jimmy Chambers (tracks: A2, A5, B2), Jimmy Helms (tracks: A2, A5, B2)
- Co-producer [Co-Production] – David Z* (tracks: A1, A4, B2), FYC* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Jerry Harrison (tracks: B5)
- Design – Keith Breeden (DKB)*
- Drum Machine – David Steele
- Engineer – Dave Anderson (tracks: B2), David Z* (tracks: A1, A4, B2), John Potoker (tracks: B4), Richard Manwaring (tracks: A3), Robin Goodfellow (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A2, A5)
- Engineer [Executive Engineer] – Karl Broadie
- Engineer [Production Engineer] – Mike Pela (tracks: A5, B4)
- Film Director [Director, Something Wild] – Jonathan Demme
- Film Director [Director, Tin Men] – Barry Levinson
- Film Producer [Producer, Tin Men] – Mark Johnson
- Guitar – Andy Cox
- Human Beatbox [Beatbox] – Andy Cox
- Keyboards, Bass – David Steele
- Management [Managment UK] – John Mostyn
- Management [Managment USA] – Tony Meilandt
- Management [UK:] – Mostyn Music
- Management [USA:] – AGM Management Co*
- Mastered By [LP Mastering] – Steve Hall
- Mixed By [Remix] – Bruce Lampcov (tracks: B1), Dave Anderson (tracks: B4), FYC* (tracks: B4), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A2, A5)
- Performer [Fine Young Cannibals Are] – Andy Cox, David Steele, Roland Gift
- Photography By – Mike Owen
- Producer [Production] – Cox* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B4), Steele* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B4), Gift* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B4)
- Tambourine – Andy Cox
- Vocals [Singing] – Roland Gift
- Written-By – Cox* (tracks: B2), Steele* (tracks: A1 to B4), Gift* (tracks: A1 to B4)
Notes© 1988 FFRR Records Ltd. *(A2, A5, B4) ℗ 1987 Touchstone Pictures, ℗ 1988, 1989 FFRR Records Ltd.
All songs published by Virgin Music, Inc. except * (A2, A5, B4) Walt Disney Music Co. and ++(B5) Virgin Songs, Inc.
A1 to B4: ASCAP
Includes printed inner sleeve.
Credits are listed on inner sleeve as drawn symbols shown next to artist, company names.
Companies shown as Recorded at appear on inner sleeve as Studio.
Company name variations as shown on sleeve: Parsifal Studio, Walt Disney Music Co., Future Disc Systems
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7673-26273-1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Center Labels): IRS-6273
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Center Label): IRS 8541
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Center Label): IRS 8542
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A): IRS 8541 FDS-2 FUTURE DISC
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B): IRS 8542 FDS-2
|828 069. 1||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (LP, Album)||London Records||828 069. 1||UK||1988|
|STARL5539||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (LP, Album)||London Records||STARL5539||South Africa||1989|
|CALON 9438, 828 069.4||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (Cass, Album)||Jugoton, London Records||CALON 9438, 828 069.4||Yugoslavia||1989|
|IRS-6273||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, MCA Records||IRS-6273||Canada||1989|
|828 183.2||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (Limited Edition CD) (CD, Album, Ltd)||London Records||828 183.2||UK||1989|