FLAC vers. size:
MP3 vers. size:
WMA vers. size:
AA VOC TTA FLAC WMA AUD WAV
- 1544 downloads at 31 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1936 downloads at 29 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
- 1936 downloads at 29 mb/s
WMA album RAR archive
|1||Count Me In||4:04|
|2||Let It Out Now||3:35|
|3||Enter This Temple||3:21|
|6||Beginning And The End||3:09|
|8||Falling For You||3:42|
|9||Don't Go Away||3:35|
|10||Thief In The Night||4:23|
|11||May Our Praise||4:22|
- Made By – SM
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Becka Blackburn, Tim Parker
- Artwork By [Graphic Design] – Tim Parker
- Bass – Jake Holtz
- Compilation Producer [Compiled By] – Brent Kaye
- Drums – Mike Smith
- Edited By – Ben Phillips, Lee Bridges, Rusty Varenkamp
- Engineer – Rusty Varenkamp
- Engineer [Additional] – Aaron Swihart, Paul Moak
- Executive Producer – Jason McArthur
- Guitar – Leeland Mooring, Matt Campbell
- Guitar [Additional], Featuring [Additional Instrumentation] – Paul Moak
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Ben Grosse
- Other [A & R Production] – Heather Hetzler
- Other [Booking] – Jeff Roberts & Associates
- Other [Hair & Makeup] – Robin Geary
- Other [Management] – Left Of Center Management
- Other [Production Coordination] – Dave Steunebrink, Lani Crump
- Other [Styling] – Samantha Roe
- Photography – Tec Petaja
- Piano – Jack Mooring
- Producer – Matt Bronleewe
- Strings, Recorded By [Strings] – David Henry
- Vocals – Jack Mooring, Leeland Mooring
- Written-By – Jack Anthony Mooring* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 8, 9, 11), William Jacob Holtz* (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 9), Leeland Dayton Mooring*, Michael Dewayne Smith* (tracks: 1, 4, 9), Steve Wilson (tracks: 8)
NotesSmall run releases in Australia, made by SM Summit Holdings Ltd, typically don't have the cover and disc information updated to reflect manufacture and distribution in Australia.
Produced for mattbronleewe.com.
Strings performed and recorded at True Tone Recording, Nashville, TN.
Mixed at The Mix Room Burbank, CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Compiled at Georgetown Masters, Nashville, TN.
Production coordination for Showdown Productions.
(P) & © 2008 Provident Label Group LLC, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT.
Manufactured and distributed in the USA by Provident-Integrity Distribution. and by SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT.
The Essential Records logo is a registered trademark of Provident Label Group LLC.
The Provident-Integrity Distribution logo is a trademark of Provident Distribution LLC and Integrity Media, Inc.
Mastertrax(R) performance tracks available for tracks 2, 3 and 11.
All songs adm. by EMI CMG Publishing.
Tracks 1, 4 & 9: © 2008 Meaux Mercy (BMI) / Meaux Jeaux Music (SESAC) / Meaux Hits (ASCAP).
Tracks 2, 7 & 10: © 2008 Meaux Mercy (BMI).
Tracks 3, 5, 8 & 11: © 2008 Meaux Mercy (BMI) / Meaux Jeaux Music (SESAC).
Track 6: © 2008 Meaux Mercy (BMI) / Meaux Hits (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 83061 0854 2 1
- Matrix / Runout: 8306108542 61850000602
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR11
|83061-0854-2||Leeland||Opposite Way (CD, Album, Enh)||Essential Records||83061-0854-2||US||2008|
|MPCD40625||Leeland||Opposite Way (CD, Album, Promo)||Essential Records||MPCD40625||US||2008|
|83061-0854-2, BVCP-21587||Leeland||Opposite Way (CD, Album)||Essential Records , BMG Japan||83061-0854-2, BVCP-21587||Japan||2008|
|83061.0854.2, ER10854||Leeland||Opposite Way (CD, Album, Enh)||Essential Records , Essential Records||83061.0854.2, ER10854||Europe||2008|